Recently, Aspire Nautilus Tank Clearomizer is becoming a hot tank in the market. The designs and colors of this tank will almost exactly match most mechanical mods,and also fit with the normal eGo eVod seires E cig
batteries.We share this review for the people who want to learn more about the Nautilus clearomizer.
Aspire Nautilus Tank Clearomizer
The Aspire Nautilus uses the new Aspire BDC coil heads, it has a 5ml glass Pyrex tank and it has an air flow control mechanism adjustable with the lower ring with 4 settings to make it the best atomizer so far in 2014. The
air flow control allows to control the draw as well as fine tune how much e-Liquid feeds into the coil head. All these features makes the Aspire Nautilus a truly special atomizer and provide the absolute best vaping
experience possible at the moment.
Because of its shape and size the Aspire Nautilus looks fantastic on a Mod or APV style battery.
How to assembly the Aspire Nautilus Atomizer?
1. Screw the upper hardware to the pyrex tank( do not over tighten!)
2. Screw the BDC atomizer into the bottom hardware(make sure the BDC atomizer is snugged down hand tight).
3. Snugly screw the tank hardware to the bottom atomizer hardware(the atomizer screws onto the air – tube shaft in center)
4. Insert the drip – tip into the upper hardware.
How to fill the e liquid to Aspire Nautilus Atomizer?
1. Check to make sure the upper stainless steel be screwed tightly onto the glass tank.
2. Screw the bottom hardware off the upper hardware.
3. Fill liquid into the space between the glass tank and the center metal tube. DO NOT over fill or get liquid into the center shaft.
4. Screw the bottom hardware back onto the upper hardware.
Where to buy the Aspire Nautilus Tank?
As a professional electronic cigarette seller for several years, we supply the hot and great products for our buyers. please click to see the details of Aspire Nautilus Tank Clearomizer and also the Aspire Nautilus Mini.
They are both in store. To DIY your smoking device with this amazing tank.